Our path began in 1946, when the brothers Kurt and Bruno Waasner founded the “Elektromechanischen Werkstätte” in Schlüsselfeld. Only six years later, the company had to move to Forchheim due to space constraints. At that time, the main focus was already on the development and production of core laminations for transformers and electric motors.
In the course of time our portfolio was extended and steadily expanded.
As a result, our high-quality products are known worldwide and we are a welcome partner in research projects.