Forchheim – More than just a location

Our journey began in 1946. The brothers Kurt and Bruno Waasner established
the electro-mechanical workshop in Schlüsselfeld. After only six years,
we relocated to Forchheim. The main emphasis during this time lay already
in the development and production of laminates made of electrical steel,
particularly cold rolled strips for transformers and electric motors.
Our location Forchheim, known as the “Gate to French Switzerland”,
lies in the area of Nürnberg. As we are ideally situated between
Frankfurt and Munich, we are able to make full use of the national and
international travel connections.

> Coiltech

27.09.-28.09.2017 Pordenone - Italy

> SPS IPC Drives

28.11. - 30.11.2017 Nuremberg